This course is designed to introduce blockchain technologies, including its fundamental components, mechanics, and innovation. This course is also intended to discuss blockchain potential, possible business opportunities, and how blockchain is leading the paradigm shift to a decentralized ecosystem. Moreover, at the end of this course, you will be applying your knowledge to conduct a business opportunity analysis.
This course is catered for individuals working in or owning a business, and academic persons who are interested in learning the technology fundamentals.
This course requires no prerequisites.
The skills listed below are preferable but not a must:
• Basic computer knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand what is Blockchain technology and its fundamental mechanics.
- Know how Blockchain works as the underlying technology of cryptocurrencies.
- Learn what are smart contracts and how does it work.
- Understand how smart contracts pave the way for a decentralized future.
- Realize how Blockchain serves the future of digital assets.
- Recognize the potential and limitations of Blockchain technology.
- Learn and apply blockchain business opportunity analysis.
Module 1: Investigate the past to embrace the future.
Module 2: Introduction to cryptography.
Module 3: What is blockchain.
Module 4: How blockchain works.
Module 5: All about consensus.
Module 6: Public and permissioned blockchains.
Module 7: Smart contracts: facilitating a decentralized future.
Module 8: Digitizing the non-digital.
Module 9: Non-fungible tokens .
Module 10: Blockchain adoption, challenges, and limitations.
Module 11: Business opportunity analysis.
4 days, 4hrs/day
Upon the completion of this course a certificate issued by BRI-ME will be granted.